If you are in holiday mood and looking for the horror place that will satisfy your needs such as fun, entertainment. Then I would suggest that this is the real places where you will explore a new experience of your life. Are you ready to get scared?
Chicago is the city full of adventure and horror. It is a popular city in the state as well as in the US. This city is a metropolitan area with a 10 million population. It is also known as “Chicagoland”. This is the third-largest city in the US.
The city of Chicago which is the heart of the US is also famous for haunted places. It is counted in the list of best-haunted cities. There is the number of haunted houses in Chicago. It is the favorite holiday place. The city is the best and popular attractions for tourists and local visitors. It is the city which has unique and attractive places including haunted houses in Chicago.
Here are some of the haunted places in the Chicago city.
13 FLOOR HAUNTED HOUSE
This is the famous haunted houses in Chicago city and all over the US. Here you will find fun and a real horror which you have never experience in your life. This is the place located in Denver, San Antonio, Chicago.
It is the house which is haunted and full of scary monsters. As we all believe that 13 is the unlucky number this is also considered as the unlucky building. If you will enter the house you will find silence all around and darkness and full of fear. For girls, Heels are not allowed in the house. This place is to enjoy and it is one of the world-famous haunted houses in Chicago
Read More:- Fun things to do in LA | Hollywood City
- There are terrifying monsters and demons all over the house.
- It has covered 30,000 square feet area that you will lose in the horrific sets of the house.
- There is darkness all around the house.
- Children under 12 years of age cannot take admissions.
- You can eat, drink or take photographs but inside the house, you cannot bring flashes, torch, voice recording etc.
*Bus online tickets for less price
(1940 George St, Melrose Park, IL 60160, USA)
|Skip the Line||$22|
|more at the door||$5|
(Open Tuesdays to Sundays)
- 7 to 11 p.m.
- 1940 George St., Melrose Park, Illinois 60160
REALM OF TERROR
Haunted Houses in Chicago
Realm of terror is one of the scariest, craziest experience and is the popular haunted houses in Chicago. The place is one of the favorite destinations by the visitors and tourists worldwide. It is the best-haunted houses in Chicago. It covers a large space area for running. This is situated in lake county and it is nearby from 194 and Six Flags Great America.
It is loved by tourist and is the famous haunted houses in Chicago. It is the very crowded place among all the haunted houses in Chicago. They have the best makeup effects, creativity and designing of the set with horrifying noises in the house
- There are different types of voices and darkness and shadows in the room that will make you fear and madness.
- It has around 50 characters in the house each of their performance is great and well designed.
- The house full of horror is ranked the best-haunted houses in Chicago and Illinois from the site hauntedillinois.com and hauntedhouseschicago.com.
- It is also rated high in the radios, newspapers magazine such as Tribune-Times, THe daily Herald, WGN Radio 720, Chicago Sun-Times etc.
Skip the line
- Open Friday, Saturday- 7 p.m. to midnight
- Sunday – 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- 421 W Rollins Rd. Round Lake Beach, IL 60073
This is another very scariest and the haunted houses in Chicago. The place is located in the Elgin Casket Company. You will have a brand new experience of ghost tours. One will gather a lot of memories and terror experience with the ghost that will give you nightmares over the years.
They have special horror effects this place is also counted as the famous haunted houses in Chicago. Here you will have a totally unique and fear experience. The acting of the characters is a phenomenon and real that will really scare you. You will spend a good time here with horror and adventure. This is the best-haunted houses in Chicago for tourists.
Suggested Read:- Best places in New York City to visit
- In 1899 Elgin Company was a metal factory. The building has seen many models, discoveries, the variety of activities and history over the years.
- Its area is 55,000 square feet where you will find yourself lost in the building.
- You will feel paranormal activities here different kinds of noises
- It is rated as 9.62 by White City Devils Team and is the top haunted houses in Chicago.
* Free parking Facility
VIP Fast Pass
- Open Friday,Saturday – 7:30 p.m. to Midnight
- Sunday – 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- 900 Grace St, Elgin, IL 60120, USA
HOUSE OF TORMENT
If you have only read and seen in books and movies but never experience horror in the modern world this is the place evil Intentions which will make you scared. It is populous and big-budget haunted houses in Chicago. You will explore a new fear experience. The place will give you a real feeling of the haunt and supernatural events taking place in this building.
It is a modern culture horror. There are monsters all overeating the flesh that will give you terror memories. This place is full of different characters of souls. It is not only attracted by many tourists but also local visitors plan their holiday in this epic place. It has one of the dramatic costumes and creative graphics and will give you entertainment and is ranked the best-haunted house in Chicago.
- The house area covers are 20,000 square feet of the haunt.
- You will not get any place to escape or any room for faint you will only find the way out from the place when you know the password.
- Special events also take place in the house.
- At its 14th year, there are 100-120 employees, 60-70 actors, 23-30 people in the ground staff area, 2-4 in a staff control room to entertain the people who enter the place.
- There are different types of designers and makeup artists in the show.
*There is no discount in any tickets all are of the same price.
(Group discount available)
*No charges for parking
Skip the Line
- Open Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday – 7: 30 P.M. to 11 P.M.
- Friday and Saturday – 7 p.m. to 12 p.m.
- 2632 Ridgepoint Dr, Austin, TX 78754, USA
Hellsgate Haunted House
Amidst a field full of haunted houses, this place is completely different. To receive in Lockport to Hell’s gate, you park your car in the Lockport Metra Pile (at 1300 South State St.) and a shuttle can take you deep down the path leading to a mansion within the forest. Fear begins when you reach the outer door.
For the $ 99 “Hell Pass”, Hell gate says, “This will mark your friend or family member as our personal goal for the entire tour.”
Tickets are $30 (general admission), $40 (VIP line skip), $65 (instant entry).
From November. 2, hours are 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. weekdays and Sunday, until 11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
1300 South State St., Lockport
Dungeon of Doom
In this haunted house spanning the northern residential district of Zion, one can take an associate degree for at least two hours, and forever speak a new thing in his bloody, disintegrating sleeve. The buried dead or living emulate your expertise because they live within the dirt.
New for 2019, owner Peter Koklamanis said, condemned. Backstory can be a prequel of sorts in place of the doom of the house. Non-starring missionaries UN agency first came into the realm during a dead forest – and were consumed by its inhabitants. “You’re drowned during a jungle when you walk into the new section,” he said. “I’m typing for a haunted house I think.”
The Buried Dead or Alive encounter is guaranteed to VIP tickets holders.
Tickets are $30 for general admission to $55 VIP Front of Line on the prime nights.
- Oct 24, 31: 7:30pm – 10:00pm
- Nov 1, 2: 7:00pm-11:00pm
- Nov 8, 9: 7:30pm-11:00pm
600 29th St., Zion
Serve on a jury, in a church, to evaluate “history’s 1st feminine evil spirit.” This Halloween-time theater production is by Chicago’s Barrens Theatre Co. and tells the story of sixteenth-century noblewoman Elizabeth Bathory, a Hungarian Lady, and putative serial murderer UN agency, in line with lore, bathed in the blood of virgins to retain her youth.
Audience members get to explore on their own during this public presentation drama by Chicago-based dramatist Millie Rose, following any of seventeen characters.
Elizabeth Bathory and did she really murder her servant girls in next year
Tickets are $27 for all people.
From Nov. 16, Thursdays through Saturdays at 8 p.m.
Epworth United Methodist Church, 5253 N. Kenmore Ave.
Basement of the Dead
The basement of the dead in Aurora is a cellar of the dead and a broken house for your price ticket. It is in Aurora, a walking distance from the stop at the Town Plaza, west of the Hollywood Casino Aurora. Owner Todd Barnaik says he has invested six figures within the Adda, with new props and rooms for 2019.
Zombie Carnival has ax throwing and other games of skill, there’s new Kraken Casino and Pirates Revenge to join Stabbin Cabin in the five-minute escape rooms.
Tickets are $30 for general admission, $45 for VIP Fast Pass and $99 Ultimate Package with all skip-the-line admissions and some souvenirs.
42 W. New York St., Aurora.
These are a great place to have fun with your friends or family. This are the best attractions and haunted houses in Chicago. If you are investing your money in these places then you are definitely not wasting your money. Here you will have horror, entertainment, and the scariest adventure. If you really want to explore this place with new experience and great fun then what are you waiting for? hurry up! These places are ranked among the top haunted places in Chicago.